How to use Telegram as an open-source intelligence tool
With Twitter making headlines due to growing security concerns and uncertainty around the future of the company, it's time for intelligence and security professionals to take stock of where they currently get business-critical information.
In our latest guide, we’ve zeroed down on the use of Telegram as an open-source intelligence tool, why it’s a crucial tool for analysts, and how you can make the most of the encrypted messaging platform.
- What is Telegram?
- Why is Telegram an important source for OSINT?
- What information can I find on Telegram?
- How do I know where to find information on telegram?
- What tools can I use to get the most out of Telegram?
- Are there other helpful resources for using Telegram as an OSINT tool?
Find out how leveraging Telegram as part of your open-source intelligence collection can further enhance your understanding of the threat landscape.
Download your free copy of our guide now.
Download your free guide to Telegram for OSINT
Simply fill out the form below to get your copy