The rise of the Albanian Mafia
Transnational organised crime is one of the biggest threats to security in Europe today - and the Albanian mafia is one of the most significant organised crime groups on the continent.
Following our exclusive, eight-part video series on YouTube which uncovered the story of the Albanian Mafia and their rise to power, we’ve released a comprehensive report on the state of Albanian organised crime groups and their impact on global security.
Using open-source reporting and data from the Intelligence Fusion threat intelligence platform, our report provides in-depth analysis and valuable insights on the current state of the Albanian mafia, including:
- their operations, structure, and methods of operation
- the threat - both direct and indirect - that security professionals should be aware of
- the knock-on effects of their activities and how it might contribute to wider insecurity
- how incidents relating to the Albanian Mafia can have serious impacts on people's businesses and safety
This report is a free sample taken from an extensive intelligence report on the Rise of the Albanian Mafia. The full report will cover:
- how they established themselves as key players in drug trafficking across Europe and Latin America
- interactions with other groups operating in the market
- the levels of violence caused by their involvement in these trades
- some of the key trafficking tactics and techniques they employ
- the future prospects of their drug operations
To get access to the complete publication, contact our team for further information.
Sign up now to receive the report as soon as it’s released
Leave your email address below