Intelligence Fusion Joins the Armed Forces Covenant
Intelligence Fusion are proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant to demonstrate our support for the armed forces community in the UK.
By pledging, businesses and individuals show that they recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
The Corporate Covenant was launched in 2013 and includes a core statement of commitment to the two key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant: that no member of the Armed Forces community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen; and that in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved. Both of which Intelligence Fusion will endeavour to uphold.
Intelligence Fusion has a strong connection to the Armed Forces, both our Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer having military backgrounds.
Prior to founding Intelligence Fusion in 2015, CEO Michael McCabe served with the British Army Intelligence Corps undertaking an operational tour in the Middle East. And our COO, Daniel Harrington, served in the Royal Navy with operational service including a tour of Afghanistan.
Michael said; “Having served in the military it is with a great sense of pride that our company signs the Armed Forces Covenant.
“The military does a fantastic and often underappreciated job, so I am proud that Intelligence Fusion can recognise the value of our serving and veteran personnel through signing the covenant and providing any support we can to those who have served the nation.”
We vow to recognise those who have performed military duty and the value of their contribution by offering employment, where possible, to ex-servicemen and women and continually supporting its reservists.
As part of the covenant, we also promise to;
- Promote the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation
- Seek to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers
- Strive to support the employment of Service spouses and partners
- Offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
- Support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible
- Actively participate in Armed Forces Day
For more information about joining Intelligence Fusion, visit our Careers section.