Regional Intelligence Analyst
Intelligence Collection and Analysis
Permanent, Full Time
Durham, United Kingdom
Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We are Intelligence Fusion, an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider, pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve developed a multi-award-winning threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, throughout the world. We gather huge amounts of data ranging from criminality through to terrorism and conflict, through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
We're continuing to evolve our platform, identifying new ideas and technology in order to create the most comprehensive and dynamic intelligence solution available. We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems.
What we're looking for
As part of our continued growth, we now have multiple openings for the position of Regional Analyst as we create a 24/7 Global Intelligence Centre in the North East of England.
Duties and responsibilities
- To collect, process and report information from a variety of sources. Turn that information into intelligence with a specific focus on our clients and the sectors they operate in
- Monitor incidents and developments across the globe
- Produce and deliver outputs of analysis to meet the expectations of clients and the senior intelligence team with minimal supervision
- Assist the sales and marketing departments by providing support such as joining sales calls, running social media profiles, attending events or giving talks/presentations
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of analysis within the security/intelligence sector or other relevant environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Foreign language skills are advantageous
The role will report into the Senior Intelligence Analysts and Chief Operating Officer working directly alongside the intelligence team, as well as other roles within the business.
You are hardworking with a thirst for knowledge and to understand how the world works. You have the ability to multi-task and research multiple, diverse areas of intelligence responsibility simultaneously, without being overwhelmed. You are methodical and can research quickly and under pressure. As an avid learner, you’ll seek out opportunities to improve what the business does, and also to enhance your own skill set. Excellent attention to detail, great communication skills and a sense of humour.
What we can offer
- A competitive salary with shift allowance
- 33 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- A brilliant working environment and facilities in Durham, including free parking
- Exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- The chance to work for an ambitious, well-funded, innovative new start up
This is a shift working role which will include weekend work. Shift patterns are 4 days on day shift (8am – 8pm), 4 days off and 4 days on night shift (8pm – 8am).
To apply, please complete the form below or send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you for submitting the form. We will be in touch shortly.
By clicking subscribe you agree to receive regular communication from us
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.