Full Time, Permanent
Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We’re Intelligence Fusion; an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve built a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, worldwide. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
It’s like working for MI5, or the FBI. Except there’s fewer undercover missions (none) and more donuts (lots).
OK – nothing like MI5. But we are continuing to evolve our platform, identifying new ideas and technology in order to create the most comprehensive and dynamic intelligence solution available. So, we’re still kind of a big deal.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems. Sound like a bit of you?
As part of our continued growth, we now have an opening for a Graphic Designer/Video Editor who’ll be responsible for helping us develop our visual identity from a design, photography, and video perspective.
If you can:
- use Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign
- create high-quality design assets for both print and digital
- demonstrate experience in planning, filming and editing video and audio assets
- think creatively to come up with new and innovative ways to highlight our services visually
- take responsibility for maintaining design standards across the company
- contribute to the annual marketing plan
- work to campaign deadlines, often on multiple projects at the same time
- got experience in developing and working with brand guidelines
- good knowledge of what makes great social video, graphics and branded content
- produced design concepts for promotional merchandise and event marketing materials
- worked within a similar role for at least 1 year, either at an agency or in-house
And it would be a huge bonus if:
- you have a good understanding of UI and UX
- you have a wider experience of marketing and analytics tools
- you’ve got a portfolio of your work that you can send across along with your CV to demonstrate your skills
Then, we can offer you:
- a salary between £21-£24k, depending on experience
- 25 holidays every year, plus bank holidays
- office banter that’s definitely above average
- supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- a brilliant and flexible working environment and facilities including free parking
- exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- the chance to work for an ambitious, innovative new start up
- plenty of donuts.
If you’re an agile and ambitious creative who’d like the chance to work for an innovative new start up in the North East, send your CV and a portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
This role is based at the IF HQ in Durham, UK. Standard hours are 9.00am until 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Thank you for submitting the form. We will be in touch shortly.
By clicking subscribe you agree to receive regular communication from us
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.