Full Stack Software Developer
Permanent, Full Time
Durham, United Kingdom
Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We are Intelligence Fusion, an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries disrupting a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent to join our growing team.
We’ve developed a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, throughout the world. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
It’s like working for MI5, or the FBI. Except there’s fewer undercover missions (none) and more doughnuts (lots). OK – nothing like MI5. But we are continuing to evolve our platform, identifying new ideas and technology in order to create the most comprehensive and dynamic intelligence solution available. So, we’re still kind of a big deal.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems. Sound like a bit of you?
What we're looking for
As part of our continued growth, we now have an opening for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our development team.
We are looking for people with experience in:
- Experience of the Lumen or Laravel Frameworks
- Strong Object-Oriented Design Skills
- RESTful APIs
- Test-driven development
- Appreciation of SOLID design principles
- Git Version Control
- Docker or other containerisation systems
And maybe, you’ve also got:
- Architectural design skills
- Prior work on public-facing applications and websites
- Experience of source control systems
- Experience and knowledge of mobile-first frontend development best practices
- Database design on large-scale databases (MySQL/Progress SQL/MariaDB/NoSQL)
- Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins
You’ll be very structured in your approach to problem solving, bringing fresh ideas and effective solutions to any challenges you encounter. You’ll be an energised, motivated and highly skilled application developer with experience designing, building, and maintaining highly scalable web based applications. You’ll be extremely confident in your own abilities, and whilst being a great team member, you’ll also flourish when working alone on certain tasks.
As an avid learner, you’ll seek out opportunities to improve what the business does, and also to enhance your own skill set. You’ll be the type of person who breeds enthusiasm for great development, and who can readily share knowledge with other team members.
What we can offer
- A competitive salary
- 33 days of holidays every year, including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Office banter that’s definitely above average
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- A brilliant working environment and facilities, including free parking
- Exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative new start up
- Plenty of doughnuts.
This is a 9.00am until 5.00pm role, Monday to Friday.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you for submitting the form. We will be in touch shortly.
By clicking subscribe you agree to receive regular communication from us
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.