Content Marketing Executive
Sales and Marketing
Full time, Permanent
Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We’re Intelligence Fusion; an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve built a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, worldwide. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, valuable intelligence possible.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an opening for an experienced Content Marketing Executive to join our team. You’ll be creating content across web, social media, blog posts and using imagery and videos to engineer online engagement throughout the customer journey. You’ll need to be able to write for a number of audiences whilst retaining Intelligence Fusion’s tone of voice across our digital platforms.
We're looking for someone who will become an integral part of the wider marketing team, delivering impactful, cohesive and engaging content campaigns as well as a candidate who can grow with the business, adapt to new projects, and excel in taking on further responsibilities over time.
If you can:
- Help shape and actively participate in the development the marketing strategy for the entire business
- Develop a cross-platform content strategy that supports the business objectives and maintain a calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Assist in the creation of a social media strategy for the company, with the aim of promoting content, increasing engagement, growing our following and analysing the results
- Manage and execute all email marketing campaigns
- Create blog content optimised for SEO to build a community, attract and nurture leads.
- Follow a data driven approach to create and optimise content across all digital channels, tracking your content performance using tools such as Google Analytics
- Compile content reports on a regular basis
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends in order to feed into wider marketing strategy
- Stay up-to-date with digital developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
And maybe you’ve:
- Got an ambitious personality and thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Had at least two years of experience in a content marketing role
- Got experience in finding new and creative ways of building a brand’s online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
- Got an understanding of B2B SaaS businesses
- Had experience using Wordpress, Hubspot and SEO management tools
- Got exceptional writing skills
Then, we can offer you:
- A salary between £22,000 and £25,000, depending on experience
- 25 holidays every year, plus bank holidays
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- A brilliant working environment and facilities including free parking
- Exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative new start up
Thank you for submitting the form. We will be in touch shortly.
By clicking subscribe you agree to receive regular communication from us
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.