2 x Front End Software Developer
Durham, United Kingdom
Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We are Intelligence Fusion, an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries disrupting a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent to join our growing team.
We’ve developed a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, throughout the world. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
It’s like working for MI5, or the FBI. Except there’s fewer undercover missions (none) and more doughnuts (lots). OK – nothing like MI5. But we are continuing to evolve our platform, identifying new ideas and technology in order to create the most comprehensive and dynamic intelligence solution available. So, we’re still kind of a big deal.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems. Sound like a bit of you?
What we're looking for
As part of our continued growth, we now have an opening for two Front End Software Engineers to join our development team.
We are looking for people with experience in:
- Modern HTML and CSS
- Communication with REST APIs
- Git Version Control
- A good understanding and appreciation for responsive and mobile-first applications
- Good working knowledge of Adobe design software or other similar software
And maybe, you’ve also got :
- Experience using CI/CD services
- Experience with front-end test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Have worked with modern web applications
You should be highly motivated and be able to demonstrate an ability to lead a software development process through the full software development life cycle. You will also have a love of technology and how it can be used to make a positive difference.
You’ll be very structured in your approach to problem solving, bringing fresh ideas and effective solutions to any challenges you encounter. You’ll be an energised, motivated and highly skilled application developer with experience designing, building, and maintaining highly scalable web based applications. You’ll be extremely confident in your own abilities, and whilst being a great team member, you’ll also flourish when working alone on certain tasks.
As an avid learner, you’ll seek out opportunities to improve what the business does, and also to enhance your own skill set. You’ll be the type of person who breeds enthusiasm for great development, and who can readily share knowledge with other team members.
What we can offer
- A competitive salary
- 33 days of holidays every year, including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Office banter that’s definitely above average
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- A brilliant working environment and facilities, including free parking
- Exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative new start up
- Plenty of doughnuts.
This is a 9.00am until 5.00pm role, Monday to Friday.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you for submitting the form. We will be in touch shortly.
By clicking subscribe you agree to receive regular communication from us
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.