Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We’re Intelligence Fusion; an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve built a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, worldwide. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive accurate, timely intelligence round-the-clock.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems. Does this sound like you?
We now have an opening for an Office Administrator in Durham, who will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and support all department heads, ensuring the efficient running of the office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Hubspot, Xero)
- Attending meetings with senior management, and taking minutes
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and redirecting calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Providing administration support to the senior team including diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Data entry (sales figures)
- Collating and chasing invoices
- Maintaining operations leave roster
If you have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good attention to detail
- Work under own initiative but work as part of a team
- Demonstrate superb communication and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated, responsible and accountable
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Add value across the company
Then we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with above average banter
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A healthy personal development/training budget
- Quarterly team socials
- Private pension
- The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative tech company
How do I apply?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply complete the form and attached your CV. A member of the team will be in touch!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org