Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We are Intelligence Fusion, an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider, pushing boundaries and disrupting a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent to join our growing team.
We’ve developed a multi-award-winning threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, throughout the world. We gather huge amounts of data ranging from criminality to terrorism and conflict, through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel possible. We are continuing to evolve our platform, identifying new ideas and technology in order to create the most comprehensive and dynamic intelligence solution available.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an opening for the position of Intelligence Manager as we expand our 24/7 Global Intelligence Centre in the North East of England.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the intelligence team
- Take the lead in developing internal team intelligence training consisting of classroom instruction and web-based training
- Liaising with the technology department to further develop platform functionality from an intelligence perspective and improve service and support to both internal and client users
- Oversight of the intelligence team leave roster
- Ensuring continuous uninterrupted staff coverage of the intelligence centre
- When necessary, covering a Senior Regional Analyst (SRA)/Regional Analyst (RA) shift that cannot be covered by any other party (standard overtime rate will be paid)
- Ensure standardisation of reporting structure across the intelligence team including hashtags, formatting and new functionality data input
- Being the first managerial point of contact for any specific client intelligence-related issues
- Ensuring client Intelligence Collection Plan coverage is consistent and incidents are rapidly collated, processed and disseminated by the team
- Providing support to SRAs when called for bespoke projects or conducting research
- Responsibility for operations team appraisal and performance management process
- Initially maintaining coverage of a limited number of countries or areas
- Participating in conducting interviews, onboarding and training of new RAs
- Act as the interface between the marketing and intelligence teams, ensuring that our marketing content is current, interesting and has analytical rigour
Skills and experience
- Proven track record within an organisation of reliability, integrity and hard work
- Ideally an ex-military intelligence background with operational experience
- Experience in management and mentorship of junior team members
- Foreign language skills are advantageous
- Excellent working relationship with colleagues
- Ability to multitask and write high-level reports
- Ability to consult directly with clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- A mature and professional attitude able to represent IF as an ambassador at all levels and environments
- Open-minded with an ability to adapt to new commercial and business challenges
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Comfortable prioritising and delegating workloads
Structure of the organisation
Being closely supported by the Deputy Intelligence Manager, the role will report to Chief Operating Officer directly managing day-to-day issues of the intelligence team.
This role will be required to be based in the office permanently although post-probation the successful employee will be allowed a limited degree of flexitime.
Salary and benefits
- A competitive salary with shift allowance
- 33 days of holiday per year
- Opportunity for paid overtime
- Pension scheme
- Supportive, knowledgeable teammates with regular social events
- A brilliant working environment and facilities in Durham, including free parking
- Exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- The chance to work for an ambitious, well-funded, innovative company with an exciting client base and mission
How do I apply?
To apply for the role of Intelligence Manager please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or require further information, please call our Durham office on +44(0)191 380 4000.
We look forward to your application.