Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We are Intelligence Fusion, an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider, pushing boundaries disrupting a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent to join our growing team.
We’ve developed a multi-award-winning threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, throughout the world. We gather huge amounts of data ranging from criminality through to terrorism and conflict, through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
We are continuing to evolve our platform, identifying new ideas and technology in order to create the most comprehensive and dynamic intelligence solution available. We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems.
What we’re looking for
As part of our continued growth, we now have multiple openings for the position of Regional Intelligence Analyst. The role will report into the Intelligence Manager and Chief Operating Officer working directly alongside the intelligence team, as well as other roles within the business.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a shift working role which will include weekend work. Shift patterns are 4 days on day shift (8am – 8pm), 4 days off and 4 days on night shift (8pm – 8am).
You must also have the right to work in the UK. We cannot offer sponsorship opportunities at this time.
Duties and responsibilities
- To collect, process and report information from a variety of sources.
- Turn that information into intelligence with a specific focus on our clients and the sectors they operate in.
- Monitor incidents and developments across the globe.
- Produce and deliver outputs of analysis to meet the expectations of clients and the senior intelligence team with minimal supervision.
- Assist the sales and marketing departments by providing support such as joining sales calls, writing reports, providing social media content, attending events or taking part in presentations and podcasts (audio and video format).
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of analysis within the security/intelligence sector or other relevant environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Foreign language skills are advantageous
- You are hardworking with a thirst for knowledge and to understand how the world works. The ability to multi-task and research multiple, diverse areas of intelligence responsibility simultaneously, without being overwhelmed.
- You are methodical and can research quickly and under pressure.
- As an avid learner, you’ll seek out opportunities to improve what the business does, and also to enhance your own skill set.
- Excellent attention to detail, great communication skills and a sense of humour.
What we can offer
- A competitive salary with shift allowance
- 33 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- A brilliant working environment and facilities in Durham, including free parking
- Exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- The chance to work for an ambitious, well-funded, innovative new start up
Submit your CV using the form below or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.