Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We’re Intelligence Fusion; an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve built a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, worldwide. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an opening for an enthusiastic front-end specialist with strong React foundations to become a key part of our in-house development team and help us shape the future of our intelligence software. We’re looking for an engineer who likes to feel the impact of their decisions as well as having the desire to make a codebase their own.
What you’ll get up to:
You’ll initially be working on our map-based user interface building highly functional user-facing components which allows our clients to visualise incidents across the globe. The role includes implementing features, from in-house feature requests to bespoke client requests, delivered using agile principles.
Ideally, you’ll be an enthusiastic, strong team player with aspirations of becoming a leader in the front-end space and be able to guide us in what makes for an excellent user experience for our clients and internal operations team.
If you can:
- Take ownership of the UI and set standards which we the team will adhere to.
- Confidently develop UI and UX design principles with cross browser compatibility in mind
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients to build a common understanding and deliver to expectations
- Implement standards-based, clean, testable code with a strong understanding of architectural principles
- Translate user stories and wireframes into a reliable, responsive experience
- Contribute to peer code review process to ensure code quality
- Integrate with REST APIs defined using the OpenAPI framework
If you’ve also got experience in:
- React Hooks (as well as implementing custom hooks)
- Redux (including associated libraries such as Thunk and Sagas)
- CSS (We currently use styled components, Grid & Flex)
- CI/CD technology and principles
And it would be a huge bonus if you have:
- Experience with the react-map-gl library
- Experience with the deck.gl library
- Knowledge of cloud/distributed architecture
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem
Then, we can offer you:
- A remote/flexible working environment
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with above average banter
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A healthy personal development/training budget
- Quarterly team socials in the North East, with your travel and accommodation covered
- Regular wage reviews through monthly one on one meetings and quarterly performance reviews
- The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative tech company
Technology is at the forefront of the mission here at Intelligence Fusion. Our engineering department is currently experiencing a significant period of growth, meaning that by joining us you’ll be at the very core of business-critical decisions as well as experiencing the company growth first hand.
Our technology principles are built on an open, positive and collaborative environment where all voices are heard. This, coupled with our engineering career framework, makes Intelligence Fusion a place where engineers can grow, develop and progress.
We have up to three positions available – salary information available upon request. To apply, or for more information, contact us via email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.