Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We’re Intelligence Fusion; an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve built a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, worldwide. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an opening for an enthusiastic Financial Controller to join our team. The Financial Controller will hold overall responsibility for managing accounting records, evaluating and managing financial risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, processing payroll, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, supporting fundraising or investment rounds, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
What you’ll get up to:
- Work with the COO to provide financial oversight of company finances and expenditure
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Attending monthly board meetings and providing a financial overview to participants
If you can:
- Take ownership for tracking the financial performance of company (sales, profitability, cash flow, systems, reporting, compliance and controls). Frequent monitoring of performance is necessary for early detection of variations from target
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Monitor and track capital investment, expenditure and expenses
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Work with office administrator to process onboarding and offboarding employees
As well as have experience in:
- Using Xero software
- Preparing annual accounts and submitting externally to companies house and and sending VAT returns to HMRC
- Processing invoice reconciliation
- Processing monthly payroll
- Submit HMRC tax calculations
- Onboard and offboarding contractors
Then, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with above average banter
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A healthy personal development/training budget
- Quarterly team socials
- Private pension
- The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative tech company
How do I apply?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply complete the form and attached your CV. A member of the team will be in touch!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org