Client Relationship Executive
Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We’re Intelligence Fusion; an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve built a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, worldwide. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the accurate, timely intelligence round-the-clock.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems. Does this sound like you?
We now have an opening for an experienced Client Relations Executive, who will be instrumental in driving the next phase of our commercial success. Based within our sales team, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is comfortable talking with clients, to support new business development, client account management and lead sourcing.
This role will be diverse and will provide you with a unique opportunity to work as a key member of the commercial team. There’ll also be scope for development and future promotion within this role.
If you can:
- Utilise data, as well as your initiative and creativity, to identify and research outbound lead opportunities
- Contact prospects using email, social media, cold calling and any other means relevant
- Assess and understand a prospect’s current requirements
- Qualify prospects against pre-set criteria and act as the first point of contact for new leads
- Provide insightful and engaging information about Intelligence Fusion’s value proposition to potential customers
- Schedule calls and appointments with prospects on behalf of the sales team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Contribute to the wider commercial strategy in order to drive new business and generate sales
- demonstrate previous experience in a customer-facing or client support role
- show us your client-focussed attitude and exceptional communication skills
- display knowledge and confidence when dealing with clients or prospects
- build immediate rapport and trust with senior decision makers
And it would be a huge bonus if you:
- are highly organised and class yourself as a self-starter
- have a passion for providing outstanding customer experience
- can show us a track record of being resilient and determined
- are articulate and a clear communicator; verbally and in written format
- you can demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise key tasks
- you have experience with maintaining data using a CRM system such as Hubspot
Then, we can offer you:
- a competitive salary, based on experience
- 25 holidays every year, plus bank holidays
- supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- a brilliant and flexible working environment and facilities including free parking
- exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- the chance to work for an ambitious, innovative private intelligence company
If you’re an ambitious and energetic candidate who’d like the chance to work for a fast-growing organisation in the North East, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.
This role is based at the IF HQ in Durham, UK. Standard hours are 9.00am until 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.