Business Development Manager
Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We’re Intelligence Fusion; an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve built a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, worldwide. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the accurate, timely intelligence round-the-clock.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems. Does this sound like you?
We now have an opening for an experienced New Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team to be responsible for acquiring new business using best in class levels of strategic solution-led identification.
You’ll work with the sales and marketing team to identify, follow-up and close new business opportunities; and facilitate and enable long-term strategic relationships with both new and existing customers.
We want to provide the best intelligence solution for our customers; and you’ll present and sell them the best solution based on their needs. You’ll actively build a sales pipeline that will support targets through marketing activity as well as be responsible for your own prospecting and networking activity.
This role will be diverse and will provide you with a unique opportunity to work as a key member of the commercial team.
If you have:
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions in a B2B environment
- Can demonstrate a consultative selling approach based on high-level, long-term customer strategy
- The ability to assess and understand a prospect’s current requirements
- The skills to build a relationship as a facilitator of solutions
- The ability to learn and communicate technical and licensing solutions in an appropriate manner to both C-level contacts and security professionals
- Proven ability in engaging at a senior level with both customers and prospects
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Contribute to the wider commercial strategy in order to drive new business and generate sales
- Have an existing understanding of the security and intelligence sector
- Have excellent organisation and time-management skills with a high attention to detail
- Can display knowledge and confidence when dealing with clients or prospects
- Can build immediate rapport and trust with senior decision makers
- Can show us a track record of meeting targets and working under high pressure
And it would be a huge bonus if you:
- Have experience of producing engaging proposals
- Can assist in the design and development of sales processes and strategies
- Have worked within a fast-moving start-up environment
- Are used to rolling up your sleeves and assisting your team mates in other areas of the business
- Have a network of connections within the security or intelligence industry
Then, we can offer you:
- a competitive salary plus commission
- 25 holidays every year, plus bank holidays
- supportive, knowledgeable team mates with regular social events
- a brilliant and flexible working environment and facilities including free parking
- exciting opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- the chance to work for an ambitious, innovative private intelligence company
This role is available for hybrid working, and Intelligence Fusion offers a flexitime policy.
How do I apply?
If you’re an ambitious and energetic candidate who’d like the chance to work for a fast-growing organisation in the North East, send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Not sure if it’s for you? If you have any questions about the role or the company, please drop us an email or give us a call on +44(0)191 380 4000.
We hope to speak with you soon!