Want to be part of a team transforming an entire industry?
We’re Intelligence Fusion; an innovative and exciting threat intelligence provider pushing boundaries to disrupt a slow-moving sector. And we’re on the lookout for fresh new talent.
We’ve built a ground-breaking threat intelligence platform to help security teams and organisations protect their people, assets and operations, worldwide. We gather huge amounts of data through various channels to populate our platform and make sure our clients receive the most accurate, real-time intel as possible.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently, being bold and solving problems.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an opening for an enthusiastic back-end engineer with a strong understanding of well-architected and tested systems to become a key part of our in-house development team and help us shape the future of our intelligence software. We’re looking for an engineer who likes to feel the impact of their decisions as well as having the desire to make a codebase their own.
What you’ll get up to:
You will initially be working on building REST API’s across a selection of our PHP based micro-service based applications. Our server side applications provide the data to power our map-based user interface which allows our clients to visualise incidents across the globe. The role includes implementing features, from in house feature requests to bespoke client requests, delivered using agile principles.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, strong team player with aspirations of becoming a key and valued member of our growing engineering team.
If you can:
- Communicate with colleagues and clients to build a common understanding and deliver to expectations
- Have a strong desire to implement standards based, clean, testable code with a strong understanding of architectural principles
- Contribute to peer code review process to ensure code quality
- Defining REST APIs using the OpenAPI framework
- Implement component based features without the need of a framework
As well as have experience in:
- PHP 7.2+
- Test driven development
- Understanding and appreciation of PSR standards
- CI/CD technologies and principles
And it would be a huge benefit if you have:
- Experience with event sourced architectures
- Experience with micro services
- Cloud/Distributed architecture
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Go and Python
Then, we can offer you:
- A remote/flexible working environment
- Supportive, knowledgeable team mates with above average banter
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A healthy personal development/training budget
- In-house Hackathons
- Quarterly team socials in the North East, with your travel and accommodation covered
- Private pension
- Regular wage reviews through monthly one on one meetings and quarterly performance reviews
- The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative tech company
Technology is at the forefront of the mission here at Intelligence Fusion. Our engineering department is currently experiencing a significant period of growth, meaning that by joining us you’ll be at the very core of business-critical decisions as well as experiencing the company growth first hand.
Our technology principles are built on an open, positive and collaborative environment where all voices are heard. This, coupled with our engineering career framework, makes Intelligence Fusion a place where engineers can grow, develop and progress.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply complete the form and attached your CV. A member of the team will be in touch!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out by emailing email@example.com